How does Environmental Protection Agency Influent on Engineers Career
Engineer of Environmental Protection (ecologist) II categories: higher vocational education and work experience as an engineer for the protection of the environment (ecology) at least 3 years.
The qualification requirements of the Engineer for the protection of the environment (ecology).
Engineer, Environmental Protection Agency (euro) I category: higher education and professional experience as an engineer for the Protection of the Environment (ecologist) II category for at least 3 years.
Engineer, Environmental Protection Agency (euro): higher vocational education without requiring a length of service.
Engineer, Environmental Protection Agency (ecologist) should know:
- the accounting and reporting for the Protection of environment, economic fundamentals, production,
- labor and management,
- computer equipment,
- regulations and guidance materials for environmental protection and rational use of natural resources,
- the system of environmental standards and regulations, production and organizational structure of the enterprise and its development prospects,
- needs the protection of the environment and environmental management,
- the existing environmental standards and regulations,
- advanced domestic and foreign experience in the field of environmental protection and sustainable use of natural resources,
- technological processes and modes of production enterprises,
- the procedure for environmental impact assessment of pre-planning,
- pre-project and project materials,
- and methods of environmental monitoring, compliance with technical means of verification of the equipment the company
- rules and safety regulations.